Monday, February 2, 2009

Update

So school has started off to a good start. If everything goes well I will be walking in may and I will only have one math class to finish over the summer time and I will do that back home at a community college- anyone want to assist in my math class- lol. What I am learning so far about myself is that I really like being alone most of the time. In a world full of pressure and confusion we tend to lean towards being the center of attention and wanting “not to miss a moment”. But what really are we missing. I think that when we step away from the fray of life we learn to hear ourselves more clearly and we learn to hear God better. We began to develop a better sense of self and self worth and we like who we have been created to be. We push away from all influences and we began to create our destiny by becoming a better “us”. I am finding that good things come in stillness. I am finding that the “things” that I have always thought I wanted where not true. I want more than anything- MYSELF. And in the quiet of life I am loving this. My plan for now is when I am done to find a job back in Louisville and get back to The Jones, cabals, Kevin, Alex and the crew. That’s what I want and I hoping that will happen. But I can’t go back to them until I get back to me, the Bobby that they new and a newer and improved one. I love myself, God and life right now. I am learning that this life is not that hard, you just have to live in balance. Continue to pray for me and I will for you. I love you all always….

No comments:

Post a Comment