Thursday, February 19, 2009

To Sum It All Up.....




I have to be honest I am still holding my breath and crossing my fingers until May 16, 2009 when I walk across the stage. You know me 3 months in my world is a long time and I cant allow anything to get in the way of me graduating from Midwestern Baptist Seminary. Everything here is really well and for the first time since I had to leave Louisville, I feel like I am suppose to be where God wants me. I have some hope again and that is a good thing. I don’t feel guilty anymore for loving my new friends, because for some reason after I was forced to leave I felt guilty for giving my attention and love to other people besides my Louisville family but now that I recognize change is constant, I am ok with this new plan. Make new friends keep the old, one is silver and the other is gold (my grandma taught me that). But for the most part things have worked themselves out. I am hoping to find a church or a non- profit job back in Ky where I belong or somewhere else- lol. Wherever God wants me is how I feel. The people here are great and things are turning out well remember this: There are two levers for moving men: interest and fear.” Make sure that the reason your moving is because of interest and not out of fear. I love you much and am thinking about you always J

No comments:

Post a Comment