Friday, May 29, 2009

It's been a few weeks....

Its been several weeks since I graduated college and now I am about to take two more classes this summer- FUN- Not; during this time off this summer I am truly seeking God with more consistence, not perfection by any means, but with a hope and a desire that the next page of my life will be the right step.

I have a habit of overdoing my stay and an example would be after I graduated high school I was the only one in my class to stick around our church for five years after instead of making progress to bring more glory to God and advance our churches mission. I have a tendency to find a hill and stay on it, and I am making sure that the next chapter of my life will not be like that.

I want to move with God and grow with Him and bring glory to Him, because my focus is changing from it being “all about me and what I want” to forming a solid worldview on which I can live from. I have to be consistent and take time out of my day to commune in fellowship with Jesus to make sure that I am hearing Him and not just doing the right thing. I want to breath without fear, laugh freely and hope without doubt again. I know that I am taking baby steps towards these things again and forming a consistent biblical worldview in which I can live from with a free conscious, share with others knowing that it may give them some insight into there own pain and defend against critics without being disagreeable. I have several projects that I am going to start working on and I hope to get them completed by the summer. Remember this always:


"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

No comments:

Post a Comment