Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sitting


I am finding myself lost for words because I am finding myself falling in Love with Jesus Christ again. Listen I am not perfect by any means in my relationship with Jesus Christ each and every day is a fight and fight that I am getting the crap kicked out of me in but each day I am getting back in the ring and I know that as time goes on the blows will hurt less and the sting will not be so painful…
The crazy thing is that I am falling more in love with Jesus Christ and Satan is tempting me more and more… its so easy to sit and do what Satan wants… but the joy of knowing that I am being obedient to Christ gives me strength… I am more crabby, moody, people are giving me intentional trouble, school is a lot of work and the little things in my life seem to be making me crazy at every moment of the day, but I am going… everyday I am going… every minute I am going… Thank you Jesus….
Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope…”
This is the scripture I am holding onto everyday/moment of my life… I need to BURN this in my soul and remember that my obedience to Christ will give me favor with God and that I will get to know Him better. My prayer is that the Lord would sustain me and give me new desires that are not of this world and that I would keep falling in Love with Jesus Christ… I pray that I would continue to pray and seek God and pray for my friends and family everyday and several times throughout the day… I just want to sit in prayer… that’s my goal to sit in prayer…. God please create in my a place to sit in you… Amen…

No comments:

Post a Comment