Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Let Go



The more you live and experience what you seem to find out is that all the planning in the world cant prepare you for what’s next. Life will always bring you new experiences to teach you about yourself and the people around you, friends and family, but what never changes is prayer. I find myself always in prayer even when I don’t believe that the outcome will work out but what I can trust for sure is that God hears me and knows my concern. In prayer I am heard and validated by the comfort of the Holy Spirit. God doesn’t always do what I ask but he does let me vent and he does understand where I am coming from and for that I am grateful. I can’t move mountains but God can. I can’t see what tomorrow hold but God holds the future. So my declaration is that I am going to let go and let God. I am just going to believe and know that he heard me and in that I will continue on.

No comments:

Post a Comment