Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Robert House III #101

Everyone's life is a class and we all have something to offer that can teach the world about ourselves as we see the reflection of each other in our stories, trails, joys and hardships. We all our teachers in one way or another and we all influence each other in some way. As I put a close to the year of life of 28 I have done a lot of thinking over this last year and what I have really found to be true is that we all are searching for truth. We might call it different, or get to it different, or feel, come up with a theory, idea or state of being; but we all are looking for the truth. So if you were to ask me what my life class would be at the ending of 28 years on earth it would simply be: Jesus is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have had a mother who always gave her best to me and now as an adult the more we grow together I can really love her life and by doing that love her more in our way. I have had a grandmother that put prayer and holiness in me and taught me to go to God for everything and I have seen the beauty of her strength as she put her 1st born child in a box and then lowered him into the ground. I have witnessed the consistency of my grandfather and his love has liberated me to be whatever I want to be without explanation to anyone. I have buried my father who while he was a piss poor parent, he was a great friend to so many. I have been to England, Mexico, and over 10 states. I have sat at the feet of Dr. Albert Mohler and Dr. Phil Roberts. I have loved, loss, been loved, loss love, hurt people and been hurt. I have had joys that I cant explain. I have lived in Moberly, Louisville, and Kansas City. I have lived. But with all of that when I look over the entire story: Jesus has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. When I was saved but lost he stayed. When I was sad and tormented in my soul he stayed. When I wanted him to leave because I didnt feel worthy enough to walk in his love he stayed. He has stayed with me the entire trip and has always been faithful. So whats your life story? What do you reflect? What do you aim to please or accomplish? What are you teaching? The best thing you can give and strive to do is to love because it liberates the person to be themselves in whatever form God has created them to be. So thanks for the bday wishes in advanced but my biggest gift would be that you would get to the truth and walk in it. God Bless you and I love you for real....

No comments:

Post a Comment