Sunday, August 29, 2010

Here we go!!!


Well school has started and I am taking my classes online and it is WONDERFUL I have had a lot of time to relax and chill out. I am finally getting my teeth fixed after all this time, the doctor says I should feel better after my teeth are done, who knew that teeth were so important to the physical. I finished my ministry at NGBC it was an amazing time and we had a lot of fun and did a lot to get people focused on the gospel but my time was up; the relationships I have with many people will never end but it was time for my ministry to end there. I learned a lot about myself and I have fallen more in love with my self and I think that the things I thought before are still true and the lessons that I have learned from Pastor Timothy and Andy Vance are still true in helping lay the foundation of my ministry and help to guide me when I see certain things. Pray and Stand on principle. I am excited to see where God is leading me next. Remember to encourage yourself and know that life has seasons and in all the seasons of life know that they come to teach you something. Be blessed and walk in it….

No comments:

Post a Comment