Monday, June 14, 2010

Keep Your Head Up


I think if people are going to come into your life and lie to your soul, cheat on your emotions and abuse your identify and self worth then they should just let you know from the beginning that they had no intentions of being honest with you and that they were never looking for a relationship that was going to be self sacrificing rather they where looking to fulfill some kind of sick self fulfilling selfish fantasy and that they only wanted to get their cheap thrills off and shallow self serving ambitions. A relationship requires commitment and anytime you are thinking, pursuing or considering something with another person you need to realize that it’s not a game. Rather it is someone else’s emotions that you are taking in to consideration. I find it disgusting when people say “it was just a fling” or “it wasn’t that serious”’ who are you to come into anyone’s life and make that judgment or decision. You weren’t saying that in private conversations and personal moments. One on one you had a nickname for me and we even sang our favorite song. One on one you liked it when I held you hand and told me I might be the one. One on one you showed up and said kind words to me. And now you just walk out live your shallow self seeking happiness fleeting non courageous lifestyle. In front of the world you may appear like you have it all together. But I know you. I know that inside you are miserable, shallow, not happy and carnal. As angry as I am at you for putting on mask with me and for dealing with my heart like a game of poker I am so glad that you are gone. Because I know that your life is build on sand and eventually everything will crumble.
To all the broken hearted out there… dust your shoulders off and keep your head up. Don’t worry about that person who once was & be happy that there gone before you put a ring on it because now you know that you don’t have to spend the rest of your life dealing or associating with a back stabbing selfish cheating liar. Count your blessings and realize that God is good and he will provide for those who love him and this lesson was sent to teach you what you DON’T want.... you don’t want carnal shallow people who are only concerned with style and not substance. You don’t want a person who loves religion and not a relationship with God. You don’t want someone who is more into themselves then they are into helping people. You don’t want someone who wants a fantasy and not a real engaging life changing commitment to grow with you.
This last Sunday my “grandparents” Ernie And Johnnie Hamilton Celebrated 51 yrs of hard work, loving commitment, self sacrificing and beauty of the gospel type of marriage. This last January My grandparents Bob & Viv celebrated 50 yrs of commitment and gospel edifying marriage… this is the type of marriage I will have and I thank God that he brought me you into my life because now I know what I don’t want….
Thank all your haters and heart breakers because they only make you stronger


“You aren't going to be his 1st, his last, or his only... he’s loved before; he will love again. But if he loves you now, what else matters? He’s not perfect - you're not either. If he can make you laugh and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold on to him and give him the most you can. He’s not going to be thinking about you every moment of the day, but he will give you a part of him that he knows YOU can break - his heart. So don't hurt him, don't change him, don't analyze and don't expect ...more than he can give. Smile when he makes you happy, let him know when he makes you mad and miss him when he’s not there. Because perfect men don't exist, but there's always ONE man that is perfect for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment