Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Just Say Thanks

Each and every day we take for granted when things are going well. We take for granted the goodness of God and how he has blessed us and saved us from ourselves and the people around us. How he is has not only rescued us from sin but how he has shielded us from trouble that we don’t even know about. Even in darkness my soul shouts Amen because when I begin to stop and think of the goodness of Jesus Christ and all that he has done for me I can’t contain how grateful I am. Yes there is trouble now and there will be trouble coming and yes things aren’t the way I hoped them to be but overall I think about how gracious Jesus has been to me and I can’t but help say Amen.  Whatever your going though just say thanks… Whatever it is Just say thanks and God will bless you…

No comments:

Post a Comment