Thursday, June 5, 2014

Class 101- Discover Who You Were Created To Be


Over the past few weeks a lot has been going on and a lot of memories have been coming to my mind. My friend went to heaven a few weeks ago and it has just got my mind thinking about myself, life and what I hope the core of my soul really is. Its also NBA finals time and it makes me think a lot about my dad because I know he is somewhere eating BBQ, drinking several beers lol and getting ready for the series.

As I have been thinking and going over things in my own soul I always want to be on the path of discovering who I have been created to be even more in depth everyday. I want to know more about God's intentional and personal love for me. I want to figure out and correct the habitual sins of myself. I want to make intentional efforts to be more kinder and pray more for people. I want to read my Bible more and discover the lessons, stories and principles that God has for me. I want my story or legacy to be that I knew that Jesus Christ loved me, saved me and wants me and that I tried my best to Love him back and if in the end I have done that then I know my soul will be at rest.

My encouragement to you is to find who you are, find what God's original plan for you is. Find what makes your soul come alive and chase after it and be willing to do whatever it takes to grab hold to it. And in the process of the journey love a little more, pray a little more, be grateful a little more and make sure that your living isn't in vain.

We all have different paths, roads and challenges but in the end I believe that those who become the best reflection of what the creator has designed them to be and then return their lives with thanks to Him will be preserved for the next chapter that God will unfold when he is ready for Christ return.

Find yourself, co create your future and then thank Jesus for all he has done for you.

#KeepItMoving

No comments:

Post a Comment